What can you do?
- Listen to Aboriginal people and talk with them
- Read, watch programs and documentaries that inform
- Spread a message of goodwill and understanding
- Speak up for Aboriginal rights and initiatives that improve our community and Country for the benefit of all
- Share your information and experience with family, friends and work mates or colleagues
- Respond to positive or nHow can you participate?egative media reports
- Overcome prejudice by talking about issues in the family, at work and in your community
- Join us – we welcome newcomers
How can you participate?
- Contact us to find out more about us and tell us about your ideas and interests
- Attend one of our courses or special events and participate in a particular project or working
- Help us to distribute information and promotional material in the community and at stalls and festivals
- Become a member, give a donation, or participate in ways that suit you
Come to one of our monthly meetings at 7.30pm on the third Wednesday of each month in the Reg Byrne Room of the Karabi Centre, Cnr Darcy Road & Fyall Ave, Wentworthville (off Cumberland Highway)
Donations can be made to: Reconciliation for Western Sydney, 51 Candowie Cres, Baulkham Hills, 2153, Sydney Australia.